[Q-e-developers] Input GUI

Ben Palmer benpalmer1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:43:12 CEST 2013

Hi Paolo,

I have just looked at the links you sent.

I spotted that ASE will calculate the bulk modulus from the equation of
state, but I couldn't see any mention of elastic constants so I will
probably continue with my code.  I've got most of the background working
in place, I just need to make it look nice/user friendly (if it is of
any use to anyone).

I've just attached a snapshot of what it looks like so far, but it's
very much under development.  I'll carry on and if I get somewhere with
it, and if it is of use to anyone, I'll put in more effort and get the
source files together.

All the best,

Ben