[Q-e-developers] compilation error with older gfortran version

Laszlo Fusti-Molnar laszlo at eyesopen.com
Sun Feb 17 19:40:22 CET 2013

Dear Developer,

I just downloaded the 5.0.2 version + patch and compiled successfully with gfortran 4.7 but compiling with older gfortran like 4.1 gives me an error message that is attached.

Introducing a space in file exx.f90:1547   (i.e. ENDIF &) looks to be fixing the problem.

I am very sad that PW91 functional was not implemented correctly in the 4.x releases but it is great that you guys fixed that eventually!

Regards,
Laszlo

Laszlo Fusti Molnar, PhD
Research Scientist