[Q-e-developers] Compatibility issue

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Tue Feb 12 14:54:00 CET 2013

The code is working on severaly type of machine so i would expect it can
run on yours.

on a scalar machines installation should be quite straightforward

download
  untar
  ./configure
  make

on parallel machines you need a working mpi library.
once this is available and properly set the installation procedure is
the same

stefano