[Q-e-developers] Proposed code additions for 2D systems

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:41:20 CEST 2012

Dear Andrew, your contribution has been included in the espresso
repository. Could you please check that the results are consistent with
your tests? I had to make small changes in order to fit the programming
requirements for flib (no USE statements that involve calculation
parameters. This is to avoid cross dependencies).

for downloading the repository follow the instruction at
http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/scmsvn/?action=AccessInfo

cheers

Layla