[Q-e-developers] Proposed code additions for 2D systems

Richard Andrew Richard.Andrew at up.ac.za
Tue Sep 4 14:52:14 CEST 2012

Dear Layla Martin-Samos,

Just a note:

vc-relax with cell_dofree='2Dshape' should be run with press=0D0 in the input file.  Either the user must know this else the following can be placed in input.f90 to force the requirement.

Insert after
CALL init_dofree ( cell_dofree )
on line 1424 the following code:

if(cell_dofree.eq.'2Dshape') press_ = 0d0

Regards

Richard Charles Andrew

Postgraduate Student
Physics Department
University of Pretoria
South Africa
>>> Layla Martin-Samos  08/31/12 2:41 PM >>>
DEar Richard, thank you very much for your contribution. We will insert it in the trunk as soon as possible.

best regards

Layla