[Q-e-developers] Pseudopotential Page

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed May 9 17:14:09 CEST 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 12:22 , Lorenzo Paulatto wrote:

> I think in general, we could set up a simple "warning queue" to
> print all
> the warnings at the end, as nobody seems to be able to scroll up the
> output (me included).

I have been thinking at this, but it is part of a larger problem: the
error
management should be made more flexible and able to distinguish
between warnings, recoverable errors, fatal errors, and should in all
cases properly terminate the run. It will be needed anyway for some
new developments (genetic algorithms, exhaustive search,...)

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,