[Q-e-developers] Pseudopotential Page

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed May 9 13:43:43 CEST 2012

I share Stefano's feelings.
I think the pseudopotential table should be easily accessible
maybe what can be done is to add a sentence after

Ready-to-use pseudopotentials are available for elements marked with a
link in the periodic table below. Click on the element entry and follow
the link to access these pseudopotentials and a minimal description of
their characteristics.

stating

If you do not find here the PP you need, please have a look at the
PSlibrary project on QE-forge: it contains many more PP.