[Q-e-developers] software

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:58:20 CEST 2012

Dear Prof. Shukla, we indeed have a software for PHonon, Raman and IR but
is not Gaussian is Quantum ESPRESSO and is free and opensource. You can
find more information on the webpage

www.quantum-espresso.org

and you can download the version espresso-5.0.1 here:

http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=18

best regards

Layla