[Q-e-developers] software

Dr.A.K. Shukla akshukla at physics.iitd.ernet.in
Fri Aug 31 08:35:13 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,
   Do you have any software of Phonon/Raman frequency/ IR frequency/phonon
density of states? I will like to buy this kind of software. I heard
from some other source that you have Gaussian 09 for above mentioned
purpose. You are requested to send the quotation for the software and
detailed features/vibrational properties available with this software.
Is it DFT based software? Is it compatible with window?
  With warm regards

Dr. A.K. Shukla,
Associate Professor,
Laser Assisted Material Processing and Raman Spectroscopy Laboratory,
Department of Physics,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Hauz Khas, New-Delhi 110016(INDIA)
Telephone: 91-011-26591305