[Q-e-developers] Raman cross sections for spin polarized systems

Silvia Bahmann Silvia.Bahmann at physik.tu-freiberg.de
Fri Oct 8 15:14:31 CEST 2010

Hi all...

as so far there have been no comments to Paolo Giannozzis forwarding of my
question in the pw_forum, I assume that no one is working at the phonon/raman
code at the moment.

So we would like to tackle the 'easy' part with the implementation of raman
cross sections for spin polarized systems.

Since we are having quite a hard time dealing with the data structure and
especially with dvpsi_e2 I would like to ask for some hints on that account.

It also looks like dvpsi_e2 is the only part, where really no lsda is
included?!

Thanks in advance for your help...

Silvia

--