[Q-e-developers] 4.2 version

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri May 7 10:29:17 CEST 2010

I just set a "branch tag" in the cvs repository and
uploaded a first attempt of a 4.2 release in qe-forge.
Please let me know if you notice anything wrong (in
addition to the presence of two spurious directories
PlotPhon_ and QHA_). In the meantime, you can again
make any kind of changes, including extensive and
potentially disruptive ones, to the cvs , but please
remember to commit all bug fixes (and only bug fixes)
in the "QE-4-2" branch as well

P.