[Q-e-developers] Implementation of PDOS resolved in k-space

Guido Fratesi fratesi at mater.unimib.it
Mon Jun 14 10:46:41 CEST 2010

Thank you, so here is the modified projwfc.f90 file, the doc-def, and the
bulk Cu example (two versions: one is quicker and takes less disk space,
the other has a finer k-point mesh and looks nicer).

As for the flag variable, I have then chosen "kresolveddos". Anyway, feel
free to change it according to your preference.

Guido

--
Guido Fratesi

Dipartimento di Scienza dei Materiali
Universita` degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
via Cozzi 53, 20125 Milano, Italy

Phone: +39 02 6448 5183
email: fratesi at mater.unimib.it