[Wannier] MLWF for GaAs - 3D_field

zarrini at staff.uni-marburg.de zarrini at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 4 21:19:35 CET 2015

Dear Wannier90 user,

I tried the first example of wannier90 plotting the MLWF for GaAs, the
*.xsf files were produced nicely, however, I was wondering why I can
not see the MLWF by xcrysden, but just a crystal structure of GaAs as
defined in the very beginning of the  *.xsf files. I noticed to the
"3D_field" after the "BEGIN_BLOCK_DATAGRID_3D" although bunch of
numbers are coming after "BEGIN_DATAGRID_3D_UNKNOWN".

The second issue is concerning to the wannier90 mailing list, which is
not that easy to look for a specific keyword on it, like what can be
done easily in for example wien2k or vasp mailing list. So, it would
be great if mailing list interface could somehow change, then, one can
look for his/her problem in the whole mailing list before sending it
to the mailing list.

Best regards,

Salman Zarrini