[Wannier] MLWF for GaAs - 3D_field

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 4 21:32:15 CET 2015

Hi Salman,

to reply to both your questions in one:
use google to filter through the archives, using a query string on google like:

"WHAT YOU WANT TO QUERY FOR site:mailman.qe-forge.org/pipermail/wannier"

for instance, in your case the second hit of:
"xcrysden site:mailman.qe-forge.org/pipermail/wannier"
is

http://mailman.qe-forge.org/pipermail/wannier/2007-September/000088.html

that replies to your first question.

Best,
Giovanni

P.S.: do not forget to sign your posts with your affiliation!

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Post-doctoral Research Scientist

On 4 Mar 2015, at 21:19, <zarrini at staff.uni-marburg.de<mailto:zarrini at staff.uni-marburg.de>>