[Wannier] Wannier90 for OpenVMS

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Apr 26 13:40:47 CEST 2012

Dear Jouk,
thanks for the comments.

I just answer for what concerns the strings in src/plot.F90.

First a question: on OpenVMS, instead of defining the len_ctemp array
and using

// ctemp(1)( 1:len_ctemp( 1 ) ) //

would also the following work?

// trim(ctemp(1)) //

And regarding the \0: it is actually intended to print a slash followed
by a zero digit (this is a code which is then interpreted by xmgrace
when it reads the output file; the same applies to the \x string, which
switches - in xmgrace - to greek fonts).

Regards,
Giovanni Pizzi