[QE-users] non-convergent scf calculation on organometal perovskite structure

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Feb 22 09:45:05 CET 2019

Dear Julien

even if the scf loop converges you have still to check that the k-point
sampling and the plane wave basis set guarantee you an accurate result.

  obviously before worrying about accuracy you would like to have a
converged density.

You could try to start with  a more  symmetric cell, use a  cubic cell
without distortions and   align the molecule along one of the diagonals
of the perovskite box.