[Pw_forum] ESM error in qe 6.0

Alessandra Satta alessandra.satta2015 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:38:48 CET 2016

Dear Dr. Otani,
 thank you so much for your prompt reply.
 I will be waiting for.
 Let me ask you one more question: does this mean that none of the previous QE-releases work with this card?
 May I try with the 5.4?
 Thanks again,
  alessandra

Alessandra Satta
CNR-IOM UOS Cagliari
c\o Dipartimento di Fisica dell’Universita' di Cagliari
Cittadella Universitaria - SP Monserrato-Sestu Km. 0,700
I-09042 - Monserrato (CA)
Tel.: +39 070 675 4865
Fax : +39 070 675 4892