[Pw_forum] problems with pp.x plot_num=[8,17]

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Thu Apr 24 03:33:13 CEST 2014

On Mon, 2014-04-21 at 17:31 +0200, Thomas Gruber wrote:

> In all cases I have done a previous scf calculation to create a save
> folder with "wf_collect=.true.". "plot_num=0" works  fine, but:
> 1. plot_num=8
> I have the same input file, just with the different plot_num and I got
> the error, that "the calculation was run with a different number of
> cores. Use wf_collect=.true". The scf calculation has been run with
> different number of cores, but I used "wf_collect=.true." and for
> plot_num=0 it works.

plot_num=0 doesn't require wavefunctions, so no consistency check
is performed; plot_num=8 requires them, so a check is performed,
but it is done in the wrong place. It should be fixed now (once
again: I was convinced that it was already fixed). Thank you for
reporting this

Paolo

--
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222