[Pw_forum] phd felloships announcement

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:16:16 CEST 2012

Dear all,

 the “Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund« has open a
call for applications for the award of scholarship for postgraduate study
in natural science, technology or medicine at educational institutions in
the
Republic of Slovenia for individual level of education, more precisely for:

- Master studies (second level),

- Doctoral studies.

 of nationals of Western Balkans (Republic of Albania, Bosnia and
Herzegovina,
Republic of Montenegro, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia and
Republic of Serbia.).

The call is open for the year 2012. Deadline for application 21.09.2012.

http://www.sklad-kadri.si/si/razpisi-in-objave/naslovnica/razpis/n/stipendije-za-podiplomski-studij-drzavljanov-zahodnega-balkana-v-sloveniji-v-letu-2012-138-jr/

As you know, at University of Nova Gorica, we can offer very interesting
opportunities for PhD thesis, in particular in the field of material
and surface science (theory and/or experimental).

As docent of UNG, we kindly ask you to diffuse this announcement to the
interested candidates that can contact us in case they are interested to
enroll at our University and they intend to apply for the above mentioned
fellowship.

Best regards,

Layla and Sandra

PS contact information lmartinsamos at gmail.com (for theoretical modeling)