[Pw_forum] EXX_examples

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:48:39 CEST 2012

What is exactly the error? because it is implemented (gamma_extrapolation
is also working) and I just run the bulk silicon example and everything
seems ok!

running PBE0 calculation for Si with nq=1,2,4
  running the scf calculation for Si with nq = 1 ... done
!    total energy              =     -15.90468197 Ry
  running the scf calculation for Si with nq = 2 ... done
!    total energy              =     -15.84995846 Ry
  running the scf calculation for Si with nq = 4 ...

best regards

Layla