[Pw_forum] Hybrid functionals& Wannierisation

Jianpeng Liu jpliu at physics.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:16:06 CEST 2012

Dear QE developers and users,

I am trying to get Wannier functions and the Hamiltonian matrix elements
in Wannier basis from a standard DFT calculation calculated with hybrid
functional(HSE). I downloaded the latest version(5.0.1), based on the
README file in the EXX_example folder, it seems to me we still can not do
a nscf calculation with hybrid functional, therefore can not do
wannierisation. I just want to ask if I missed anything recently updated.
Is there any new version of QE(new add-ons) or new approach to Wannierise
a DFT output calculated by hybrid functional?

I appreciate any comments.

best,
Jianpeng Liu
Graduate student,