[Pw_forum] Hybrid functionals& Wannierisation

Dmitry Korotin dmitry at korotin.name
Mon Oct 22 10:49:50 CEST 2012

Dear Jianpeng Liu,
I am not familiar with the hybrid functionals implementation in QE,
but it is not necessary to perform nscf calculation to get the
Hamiltonian matrix elements in WF basis (at least for wannier_ham PP
code). One is allowed to start post processing right after scf
calculation in the case scf's k-mesh is reasonable for Hamiltonian
production.