[Pw_forum] RE : Problem with pp.x and lsign option

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Sat Nov 17 11:55:22 CET 2012

Thanks Paolo,

I saw this instruction in the error message but did not manage to make it work.
Now it is clear I will try your suggestion  at once.

 cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                 phone :      +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                       cellphone:   +33 (0)6 47 53 66 52
IRAMIS, SPCSI,  Bat. 462                fax :            +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex               email:            cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/