[Pw_forum] What's wrong in my calculation of epsilon of fcc Au?

gbliu goodluck_1982 at 163.com
Sun Jul 10 20:16:19 CEST 2011

Hi Tao,

I'm clear now that the "plasmon frequency" given by eplilon.x is just
caculated from the sum rule
int_0^inf w*Im[epsilon(w)] dw = pi/2 * omeag_p^2

I calculated and compared the DOS, they should be good. See attachments.
Now that the band structure is ok, the DOS should be ok, I think.

Best regards.

Liu Gui-Bin

于 2011/7/11 0:36, Tao Sun 写道: