[Pw_forum] What's wrong in my calculation of epsilon of fcc Au?

Tao Sun tsun at grad.physics.sunysb.edu
Sun Jul 10 21:02:50 CEST 2011

Hi Gui-Bin,

Thanks!

I am puzzled.  Have you calculated the joint DOS of the three?  If
they are as similar as their DOS, then the only thing left is the wave
functions...  From the imaginary part of the epsilon, I had thought
that the pbe-fhi must have a very different joint DOS comparing to the
other two.

Best wishes.

Tao