[Pw_forum] davico error in calculating projected density of states.

Dimpy Sharma dimpy.sharma at tyndall.ie
Wed Feb 10 18:48:13 CET 2010

Hi there,

I wanted to calculate the projected density of states and thats why I performed scf, then nscf calculation which run successfully, however while calculating the Projectede density of states I found the following error
davico error #10

from the previous discussion on this error, what I understood is sometimes that some wavefunction files are being corrupted. Thus I just kept one file filename.save and tried to rerun the calculation, this time it is showing me error in the file.
shall I start my calculation from the beginning? I mean from scf?

Kindly help!

Dimpy
UCC
Ireland