[Pw_forum] pw.1.3.0 on Linux cluster (mpirun)

Goranka Bilalbegovic goranka.bilalbegovic at zg.hinet.hr
Thu Nov 13 09:05:03 CET 2003

Hello.

I am executing  pw.1.2.0 on the Linux cluster (mpi, PBS) without problems using PARA_PREFIX = mpirun -np 8, PARA_POSTFIX = -npool 8.

However, pw.1.3.0 does not work on the same cluster with the same execution line. Job starts, but the files in out_dir  are not formed.
I also tried with  PARA_PREFIX = mpirun -n 8 (i.e, as for clusters using mpiexec). Then the file (for example 1) silicon.save is formed in out_dir,
but it does not take n as a number of processors.

Thanks for help.
Best regards,
Goranka