[Wannier] Wannier90 and GPU

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Thu Mar 14 11:01:12 CET 2024

As far as I know not really (well, not user if anyone has tried CUDA
fortran for nvidia) - but the core cost is not in the wannier code, but
in the postprocessing of the electronic structure calculations into Umn
and Amn (as done e.g. in pw2wannier).

Giovanni here in cc can help for this latter - just email him.

nicola