[Wannier] VASP + wannier90 interface unenable to exclude bands for the calculation

Ajay Partap Singh Rana ajay.ph20238 at inst.ac.in
Thu Oct 19 11:50:28 CEST 2023

Dear all
 I am trying to calculate anomalous hall conductivity for a magnetic
material using the wannier90 and VASP interface. Still, I cannot exclude
bands from the wannier90 calculations even when I am using the
exclude_bands tag in .win file. I am not able to exclude bands from my
berry curvature calculations. Any help would be appreciated and any
direction as to why is the tag not working in the VASP + wannier90
interface?

with regards
--

*Ajay Partap Singh Rana*
*Research Scholar*

*Institute of Nano Science and Technology(An Institution of DST, Govt of
India)*
*Sector-81, Knowledge City, **Sahibzada Ajit Nagar*

*Punjab,Pin - 140306*
*Website:http://www.inst.ac.in <http://www.inst.ac.in/>*