[Wannier] Why do I get the message Found a mismatch in *.eig while using wannier90?

NAIMI SALMA salma_naimi at um5.ac.ma
Wed Mar 22 17:58:46 CET 2023

Dear experts,

After I have ran the scf calculations with PBE0 using QE . I wanted to wannierize my results to obtain the bandstructure of my material.

I have ran the first commands successfully  ` wannier.x -pp CuI then `pw2wannier90.x​​​` but when I try to run the command ` wannier90.x CuI ` I get the following message in the terminal:

 param_read: mismatch in CuI.eig
Error: examine the output/error file for details

How can I solve this issue, please?

I attached my .win input file and .werr output file.

Thank you in advance