[Wannier] [SPAM] postw90.x gets stucked while reading Distance to Nearest-Neighbour Shells

Bhargab Kakati bhrgabkakati at iasst.res.in
Mon Jul 31 16:09:39 CEST 2023

Dear experts, I am running postw90.x to calculate AHC but the run gets
stucked in reading  Distance to Nearest-Neighbour Shells. I have tried
running it with parallel as well as serial executable. I also tried
running the calculation with version 2.1.0 and 3.1.0. In all the cases
the run gets stucked. I have attached the input and output files here (
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19yv27cVHbiFtFGPGP1GcSZocQXmCVZfr?usp=sharing
). Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you.