[Wannier] Direct Lattice Mismatch

아리담싼니얼 arindam at pusan.ac.kr
Fri Jan 13 07:59:06 CET 2023

Dear Altruists

I am a new user of the quantum espresso and wannier90 code. I am
trying to extract the eigenvalues and wavefunctions of GaAs by the
wannier90 code after the 'scf' and 'nscf' calculations. I have the
'GaAs.nnkp' file  but after I executed the pw2wannier90.x command, I
got an error message, saying that

'Error in routine pw2wannier90 (12): Direct lattice mismatch.'

I cannot figure out what is wrong with my calculation. I uploaded my
input files into the attachment. Would anyone give me some suggestions
on how to sort it out?

Best regards

Arindam Sannyal