[Wannier] [SPAM] about wannier fitting

zhouchao 994646659 at qq.com
Mon Apr 17 10:32:11 CEST 2023

Dear Wannier90 developers,

I am writing to inquire about the fitting of the Wannier Hamiltonian for my system. I have carefully compared the energy window using a script and found that the spread of Mn is not very large, but that of B is significantly larger. I am wondering if this is due to sp2 hybridization or a selection issue with the energy window. However, I am unable to determine the specific problem.

My system consists of 4 Mn and 8 B atoms, with each considering 4*5 + 8 * 3 = 44 orbitals. I have provided the input and output files, as well as the comparison results with DFT.

I kindly request your advice on this matter, and any suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

zhouchao