[Wannier] Wannier90_Gyrotropic Module_Unit of gamma in NOA

Md Roknuzzaman m.roknuzzaman at unsw.edu.au
Sat Oct 16 00:55:10 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am trying to calculate natural optical activity. Unfortunately, I did not find the unit of gamma in the following equation-
[cid:cc74b786-0136-4607-b6df-22d92ea10a5a]
The above equation is mentioned as equation (13.8) at page 152 of the Wannier90 user guide (version 3.1).  It is also mentioned that the unit of gamma is the unit of length. But I did not able to find the exact unit.

It will be great if you kindly have a look to the issue and let me know the actual unit of gamma. User guide is also attached here for your convenience.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dr. Md Roknuzzaman | Postdoctoral Fellow

School of Physics
Faculty of Science | The University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney)

Address: Room # G57G, Ground Floor, Old Main Building (K15), Kensington Campus, UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia