[Wannier] Error in Wannier90: kmesh_get: something wrong, found too many nearest neighbours

Jonathan Yates jonathan.yates at materials.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 18 19:46:17 CEST 2021

Dear Soumyadeep,

 We’d need to see your win file in order to reproduce this.

 Usually this is caused by an inaccurate cell file. So I think you should check that your cell is correct before taking this further.
Converting it to abc notion gives me:
    a =      7.047207          alpha =   73.598016
    b =      7.055220          beta  =   73.820822
    c =      3.955864          gamma =   32.581161
spglib thinks your input cell has 8 symmetry operations (Fmmm).
I think the usual structure of BaFe2As2 is I4/mmm with 16 operations. If your cell has accidentally broken the symmetry that can cause issues for the k-mesh routine.

Jonathan