[Wannier] wrong projection of wannier functions

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 10:32:23 CEST 2020

Dear Poonam
The wannier_ham code is different to wannier90. This is a forum for questions relating to wannier90. Maybe there are people on this forum who have experience with wannier_ham and can answer your question, but you may wish to post instead on the main quantum-espresso forum.
Best wishes,
Arash

—
Professor Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>