[Wannier] Question on " Unable to satisfy B1 with any of the first 12 shells"

Li, Houchen houchenli at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 11 12:29:29 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am trying to use VASP&wannier90 to calculate monolayer beta-RhBi2 band structure.
Then I have the problem with "unable to satisfy Bi with any of xx shells" error. While the bulk band structure works well.

I looked for possible solutions, and I have tried to change the parameter "k_mesh_tol" and "search_shell" both to much bigger values. It still does not work.

Some related codes are attached. Many thanks for potential solutions.

Houchen