[Wannier] pw2wannier very slow on large system

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 18 10:14:46 CET 2020

Hi Daniel

Whilst k-point parallelisation is not implemented in pw2wannier90, FFT grid parallelisation is. The latter should provide a speedup for a large supercell (which I’d normally expect to have few k-points but a large FFT grid).

As an aside, we do ask that everyone signs with their full name and affiliation on posts to this forum.

Best wishes,

Arash

—
Professor Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>