[Wannier] [Posible SPAM] Re: Problem reading *.mmn file

Juan Jose Melendez Martinez melendez at unex.es
Tue May 26 13:05:53 CEST 2020

Dear Giovanni

Thanks a lot for your response. I think that I found where the problem is: for some reason, the code is not writting the right number of lines. If I am right, the file .mmn should contain N_bands*N_bands data per block from the nnkp file. In my case, it wrote only a bit more than half. Surprisingly, the output from pw2wannier90.x (attached) did not show any error message.

I ran the calculation on 72 cores. Could it be something related to the parallelization? Or is it something related to the size of the system?

Take care

Juanjo