[Wannier] How to set projections block in *.win input file

Zafer Kandemir zaferkandemir35 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:56:49 CEST 2020

Thank you very much for replying to my previous question. After changing
k_points data, I solved this problem "Exiting.. kmesh_get_automatic". I
examine the Ti2CO2 hexagonal structure. I set it as follows, but I am not
sure
begin projections
Ti: ℓ =2,mr=2,3,5
C:p
O:p
end projections
Here, does "C:p" show the last orbits (2px,2py,2pz) of C atom? When I look
at some examples for titanium atom, it is shown for the t2g (dxz,dyz,dxy)
orbitals of the titanium.
How to decide these values?

Best regards.

--
Zafer Kandemir
Postdoctoral Researcher - Theoretical Physicist