[Wannier] Exiting....... kmesh_get_automatic

Stepan Tsirkin tsirkinss at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:12:55 CEST 2020

Dear Zafer,

The user manual says:
2.4.11 integer :: search_shells

Specifies the number of shells of neighbours over which to search in attempting to determine an automatic solution to the B1 condition Eq. 2.1. Larger values than the default may be required in special cases e.g. for very long thin unit cells.

The default value is 36.

Probably you are using an older version that has a lower default value. Try setting search_shells=36   or 50 or  increase it until the problem is solved

Regards,
Stepan Tsirkin