[Wannier] Error message "incorrect number of g-vectors extracted" when performing pw2wannier90

ddloc at skku.edu ddloc at skku.edu
Wed May 13 03:55:35 CEST 2020

Dear Wannier90 developers and users,

I am trying to study the parity of bands. I found that there is an option in
the  pw2wannier90, which can provide the parity of bands.

However, I encounter an error message "incorrect number of g-vectors
extracted" when adding "write_unkg= .true.". I try to look at the
pw2wannier90.f90 file but I can not find the reason why this error happens.

Could you give me hints to solve this issue?

The system I am studying is a non-colinear spin calculation including
spin-orbit coupling.

Thank you for all your help in advance.

With best wishes,

Loc

--

Best regards,

Dinh Loc Duong, PhD

Assistant Professor, Department of Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University
Center for Integrated Nanostructure Physics (CINAP), Institute for Basic
Science
Room 86388, N-Center, Suwon Campus, Sungkyunkwan University, 2066 Seobu-ro,
Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea (16419)

Phone: +82-31-299-4055
Email:  <mailto:ddloc at skku.edu> ddloc at skku.edu,
<mailto:mambom1902 at gmail.com> mambom1902 at gmail.com