[Wannier] Unit of velocities in geninterp

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Mon Mar 23 20:44:58 CET 2020

Dear Giovanni,

Thank you for this clarification. I was using an earlier version (wannier90-2.0.1) and my geninterp output has the following header:

#  Kpt_idx   K_x (2pi/ang)     K_y (2pi/ang)     K_z (2pi/ang)     Energy (eV)      EnergyDer_x       EnergyDer_y       EnergyDer_z

I will switch to the latest version.

Best,
Vahid