[Wannier] Req. uniqueness of Maximally localized Wannier functions

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Mon Mar 9 16:33:59 CET 2020

Thank you very much professor. Normally I start with,

(1) default outer energy window (taken from DFT by W90 code),
(2) Efermi+-1 inner energy window
(3) projection of those states which have maximum DOS at Fermi level
(4) SCF like k-points mesh or 12x12x12 generated by kmesh.pl

Then iterate over different inner energy window to match DFT and
interpolated band structure. Is there any smarter way to do this?

with many thanks and best regards
Soumyadeep