[Wannier] Req. uniqueness of Maximally localized Wannier functions

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Mon Mar 9 15:04:56 CET 2020

Thank you very much professor Marzari for an elaborate description. But
for MLWF, I check only these

(1) DFT and wannier interpolated band structure must match in inner
energy window
(2) final spread is low
(3) Img[h^R_ij] ~ 0

Is there any other factor I need to check?

Normally I work on Fe-based superconducting materials which is metallic
in nature and also have entangled bands.

with best regards
Soumyadeep