[Wannier] New paper for Wannier 3.0 published

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 23 11:07:45 CET 2020

Dear all,
We are very happy to announce that the paper describing v3.0 of the Wannier90 code, in particular how it transitioned to a community code and all new features, has now been published. You can find the full reference below.

We'd appreciate if you could cite this paper in all publications resulting from your use of Wannier90.

Here is the full reference:

G. Pizzi, V. Vitale, R. Arita, S. Blügel, F. Freimuth, G. Géranton, M. Gibertini, D. Gresch, C. Johnson, T.Koretsune, J. Ibañez-Azpiroz, H. Lee, J. M. Lihm, D. Marchand, A. Marrazzo, Y. Mokrousov, J. I. Mustafa, Y. Nohara, Y. Nomura, L. Paulatto, S. Poncé, T. Ponweiser, J. Qiao, F. Thöle, S. S. Tsirkin, M. Wierzbowska, N. Marzari, D. Vanderbilt, I. Souza, A. A. Mostofi, and J. R. Yates, Wannier90 as a community code: new features and applications, J. Phys. Cond. Matt. 32, 165902 (2020); doi:10.1088/1361-648X/ab51ff<http://doi.org/10.1088/1361-648X/ab51ff>

Happy Wannierisation,

Giovanni Pizzi, on behalf of all co-authors

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL