[Wannier] SCDM Method Failing

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Feb 6 19:08:13 CET 2020

Hi,

just a few days ago our colleague Junfeng Qiao found a typo (some
missing quotes) in the tutorial and corrected it:

https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90/pull/306/files

Could you check if this solves the problem?

The fix will appear if the PDF documentation together with the upcoming
(fully backward-compatible) minor release of Wannier90.

Best,

Giovanni