[Wannier] How to generate the following plot?

Stephen Zhang lolzen at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 31 07:18:38 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

I recently read through the new changes with Wannier90 in the article
"Wannier90
as a community code: new features and applications
<https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1361-648X/ab51ff/meta#cmab51ffs9>"
and I wanted to ask about how berry curvature projected band structure in
Figure 6 was created, and if it can be done directly using postw90.x or
some other program. I've included a picture of the graph in question if it
helps.

[image: Screenshot from 2020-12-30 22-09-54.png]

Thank you so much,
Stephen
--
*University of California, Berkeley*