[Wannier] How to specify the projectors for each atom separately in wannier90.win file?

Gautam Gurung ggurung at huskers.unl.edu
Mon Aug 31 17:33:03 CEST 2020

Alex,
You can specify the projections using the fractional coordinate/cartesian coordinate of the atom X in your MX/NX system.

Begin projections
c=cartesian coordinate of atom x: orbital you want to project
Or
f=fractional coordinate of atom X:orbital you want to project
End projections

For further information, you can check the user guide’s projection chapter.

Best regards
Gautam Gurung