[Wannier] Bands with "ripple"

Eduardo Perassi eduperassi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:31:05 CEST 2019

Dear Robert,

                  Thanks for your e-mail !. I have calculated graphene bands with p2 orbitals in a supercell so i know that it is not so much computationally expensive. In this case i would need to use only the pz orbitals to reduce the tight binding hamiltonian so i would whish to improve the bands calculations  that correspond to the pz orbitals by means of some parameter of wannier90 or some calculation tecnich.
Thanks in advance, Eduardo.